Kia Ora Whanau
At this stage the Ministry of Education has given all schools advice that individual schools are to review the situation with cyclone Gabrielle as it develops over the weekend, and then make a decision on whether the school is able to safely open on Monday.
We will make this decision based on official information available at the time on Sunday night. Let us reassure you the safety of tamariki and staff is our most important priority.
We will communicate with you Sunday night if the school is not going to open. Fingers crossed this is not necessary.
Take care and stay safe over the coming days.